The Cantata Eclipse user interface provides a complete test development environment for the creation, execution and analysis of unit and integration tests. It easily integrates with the developer desktop, compilers and embedded target platforms.
Major Features of Cantata – The Unit Testing Tool for C/C++
Unit & Integration testing
- C & C++
- Development host and embedded targets
- Re-usable test harness
- Test script generation written in C/C++
- Unique call interface control to simulate and intercept calls
- Automatic white-box accessibility
- Large data sets and robustness testing
Automated regression testing Automatic generation of complete baseline of unit tests for legacy C code.
Most advanced integrated code coverage analysis available for C/C++ and Java. Fully quantifiable for safety critical use.
AdaTEST toolset has been at the forefront of Ada code verification since its introduction in 1991. Its use has featured in many high profile projects ranging from air-traffic control, avionics, rail transport, space, defence, nuclear energy, and even financial and digital broadcast systems
Major Features of AdaTEST95
- Unit and Integration testing: on both host and target platforms
- Integrated Coverage Analysis: statement, decision, MC/DC, entry point and call-return metrics
- Full support for: Ada 95, Ada 83 and several Ada subsets
- GUI: Graphical wizard-driven test preparation
- Object Oriented: OO-aware testing
- Stubbing: to simulate and control external interfaces
- Static Analysis: code complexity and size metrics